Saturday 27 May 2017

Project: Sketch Saturday May 27th



Finally week as Guest DT at Sketch Saturday and I'm very sad this is the last of the posts. Happily the sketch was great to play with, I love a starburst!


The image is from AMB Illustrations and I decided to color it with Spectrum Noir pencils. I decided to tilt the sketch on its side to have the duck at the top and then have the starburst coming below as if it was the puddle spilling out. A bit silly but I liked the idea. The stardust is comprised of vellum layered over the colored card and I embossed some blue card with a Swiss dots folder to add texture. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up, it's a rare vertical sentiment and I thought it worked brilliantly with the original sketch. 

All in all I'm very sad to leave the Sketch Saturday family but it has been absolutely brilliant working with them and I've loved playing with them every week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated